Ways you can support my book
(1) Of course the first one is if you can, please buy my book. This is the only one that does cost money. Although if you cannot afford it and want to, please let me know privately and there may eventually be free or cheaper ways to get the book I can tell you about or assist you with. You also may be able to win the money spent on the book back as I may offer equivalent gift cards later for the first so many who do an Amazon review, etc. I might also have prizes for sharing my page, inviting friends, sharing or liking posts, etc. You may think this book does not apply to you, but almost everyone, if not everyone, knows someone who has had a postpartum mood disorder or mood disorder, whether they realize it or not.
(2) Go to my website http://www.justbuyheradress.com and select to follow my blog for emails when I post a new one and so I have more followers.
(3) Listen to my podcast and share it with others. There is a listening support option as well, where you can contribute $10 a month or less to support me. This is just until I make enough on books sales, advertisements, etc. In the mean time, until I get enough supporters I still work a full time job, in addition to putting a lot of time and money into this on the side as well so this just allows me more money to continue blogging, podcasting and promoting both and my book in the mean time.
(4) If you are on Twiiter, please follow me at https://twitter.com/AmandaGremilli2 and like and share and comment on posts.
(5)ON Facebook, I have almost a thousand friends and less than 400 currently like my book page and almost half of the people who do are strangers. If you have have not already please like and/or follow my book Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JustBuyHeraDress/. Please share my Facebook book page and posts on the page, please comment on them and like posts, you can even select invite friends on the page (I believe there is a button or you can clock on 3 dots near top right of page and select to invite friends and you can click once to send an invitation to like my page to everyone on your friends list. It will only send one time and Facebook will not allow one to ever be sent to them again.) If you are part of any groups or large pages where you can share my book or site, please do so.
(6) Follow me as an author on Amazon.
(7) Once you have read my book, post a review on Amazon.
(8) If you want to sell my book, you may be able to purchase directly through me instead of Amazon and I will give you a discount that allows you to make a profit while I still make a profit. Please message me for details.
If you have already done any of these things, I appreciate it so much and it has not gone unnoticed and I appreciate your support! If I do somehow make it big one day, I will never forget my first and earliest supporters who helped me get there.
Bio: Amanda Dodson Gremillion published her first book in 2012. She began revising it in 2019 and republished it as Just Buy Her A Dress and She’ll Be Fine. The story chronicles her experience with severe postpartum OCD, anxiety and depression. Amanda is a graduate of Auburn University, and now lives in Calera, Alabama, with her husband, Jay, their daughter, Aubrie, and their two dogs, Honey Girl and Cooper. She hopes to write more books in the future. Follow Amanda’s journey on Facebook, or twitter at https://twitter.com/AmandaGremilli2 and order her book here. Also, follow her on the Mighty here Amanda Dodson Gremillion | The Mighty Contributor or listen to her podcast here Just Buy Her A Dress and She’ll Be Fine • A podcast on Anchor . You can also find her on Instagram here Amanda Dodson Gremillion (@justbuyheradress) • Instagram photos and videos.